@1 year ago with 6 notes
#bacon #chocolate #chocolate chip #cookies #baking #nom #dessert
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies
- 8 slices of bacon, crumbled
- 1 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup bacon drippings (solid)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prepare the bacon (I prefer baking them on a foil-lined cookie sheet in a 375 degree over for about 20 minutes, then draining on paper towels).
- Beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer, then add the, eggs and vanilla extract until fluffy and smooth. Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt using a wooden spatula (mixture gets too thick for most hand mixers). Mix in the chocolate chips and bacon. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (Mine were bigger, so about 14-15 minutes) in the preheated oven. Transfer wire racks to cool completely.
Made these today :) Yum.
(Adjusted from this recipe.)