@1 year ago with 21 notes
#oreo #cheesecake #mini #dessert #nom
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
(Modified from this recipe.)
- 1 (125 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (~200 g) package ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed/crumbled Oreos
- 3 eggs
- 24 OREO Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese, ricotta, and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add vanilla extract and eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended.
- Place 1 cookie in bottom of each of 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Fill with batter.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until centres are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours. Enjoy!